3D PRINTING VALUE ENGINEER
We are looking for a 3D Printing Value Engineer to join our team and drive sales with our industrial customer in Belgium. This role requires a combination of account management and design engineering skills. Main responsibilities include identifying new 3D printing opportunities, working with end-users to optimize the design of 3D printed parts, and managing the fulfilment of production orders.
We are looking for someone that is customer focused and has a strong enthusiasm for 3D printing. Previous experience in the steel sector will be highly regarded, however willingness to learn about industrial processes/applications and end-user needs is even more important.
You will be in charge of managing the local team, supported by our team in Spain. This role is for someone that enjoys working autonomously and can define priorities and execute them with minimal supervision. The selected person will manage customer relationships and take end-to-end ownership of the 3D printing process.
Submit your application using the form. Find out more further down the page.
- Integrate yourself into the customer organization to build relationships and learn about their production processes, industrial applications and technical challenges
- Identify parts ideal for metal 3D printing; technically verifying parts and assessing the economic added-value benefits
- Work with end-users and our HQ engineering team to optimise designs for 3D printing and lead prototyping activities
- Manage the 3D printing orderbook and all workflows related to order fulfilment (including managing 3rd party post-processing suppliers)
- Educate customers about 3D printing and lead local brand awareness activities (supported by the HQ marketing team)
- Create and share operational performance reports with customer management teams
THE RIGHT PERSON HAS:
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Mechanical or Industrial engineering (or similar)
- Fluency in Dutch along with a high level of spoken and written English
- Experience in an engineering or technical sales roles
- Ability to rapidly analyse industrial applications and identify design improvements
- Experience using CAD design tools
- Strong soft-skills and experience managing customer relationships
- Strong interest in metal 3D printing (previous experience in 3D printing is not mandatory however it is highly valued)
- Organized and comfortable working autonomously
- Legal authorization to live and work in the EU