3d printing sales engineer
We are looking for a Sales Engineer to join our team and be responsible for driving sales with our main key account and developing new accounts within the region. The primary objective is to generate sales in 3D printing production by assisting customers in identifying parts that are highly suitable for metal 3D printing.
You will be reaching out to potential customers to educate them on the numerous benefits and applications of additive manufacturing. Your focus will be on understanding their business and technical challenges and identifying opportunities where 3D printing can lead to substantial customer cost savings.
We are seeking someone with a strong customer-oriented approach, well-versed in solution selling, and a genuine passion for 3D printing. While previous experience in 3D printing will be advantageous, we value candidates who are eager to learn about industrial processes, applications, and end-user needs.
Submit your application using the form. Find out more further down the page.
- Integrate yourself into our key account´s organization to build relationships and gain insights into their technical and business challenges
- Conduct new business development activities targeting industrial companies in the region to expand our customer base
- Develop localized sales content and collaborate with the European sales team to define a sales playbook
- Collaborate with customers to identify opportunities for metal 3D printing and create compelling business cases for each opportunity
- Assist the Design Engineer in developing technical solutions and gather essential customer information for design optimization activities
- Manage the sales order workflow, which includes providing quotations, recording orders in the CRM, and tracking order delivery
- Generate and share performance reports with customer management teams
THE RIGHT PERSON:
- Bachelor´s/ Master´s degree in Mechanical or Industrial engineering (or related field)
- Fluency in both Polish and business-level English (spoken and written)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in technical sales role
- Proficient in understanding and addresing customer need and preferences (VOC)
- Possess a hunter mindset and strong motivation to reach out to new customers
- Excellent soft-skills and experience in managing customer relationships
- Genuine interest in metal 3D printing (previous experience is not mandatory but highly valued)
- Well-organized and comfortable working autonomously